[3830] CQWW CW K5WA SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5wa@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K5WA SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 18:05:01 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5WA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 36
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   32     6        8
   80:  228    16       47
   40:  357    22       76
   20:  206    26       75
   15:  526    29       92
   10:  442    26       85
------------------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Incredible conditions in spite of the polar flutter.  I actually had a few run
times.  Heavy winds came up near the end and I was unable to rotate my best 10
and 15 antennas which are on the same undersized rotator.  Oh well, I was done
but glad I was able to stick most of this one out.  It was never boring.  ;-)

73,
Bob K5WA