[3830] CQWW CW K6KM(@W6SRR) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K6KM(@W6SRR) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 17:39:09 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K6KM
Operator(s): K6KM
Station: W6SRR

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 15
Remote Operation

  160:    4     4        4
   80:   18     8       17
   40:   94    30       90
   20:  108    34      104
   15:  111    31      108
   10:   84    29       78
------------------------------
Total:  419   136      401  Total Score = 603,588

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Knowing I would not win anything in the Contest, I set up to try for 400
countries*bands and try for DXCC on as many bands as possible. The weekend was a
challenge with limited time (family visiting). The Geo Storm did not help
either. I had DXCC on 20m by Saturday late afternoon. Sunday morning the Geo
Storm receded and it was easy to fill the gaps achieving DXCC on 15m. 40m I was
short 10. Total count 401 surpassing my goal.
Some nice long distance QSOs. India on 20m beating the pile-up. 3B on several
bands.
This is my favorite contest. Hope next time to have time to devote 48 hours
continuous. Thanks to Gary: NA60 and Ian: W6TCP for the use of their fine remote
stations W6SRR.