[3830] SS SSB VE7NZ SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VE7NZ SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023 02:47:46 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: VE7NZ
Operator(s): VE7NZ
Station: VE7NZ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: BC

   80:    6
   40:    2

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

My first time trying sweepstakes. Only had a few hours but it was fun and i got
the sweep which was a fun goal. Sorry folks, I messed up on the category, should
have been "U" as I did use assistance but ARRL says it's ok to enter
the log still (they advised enter as "U" and submit my reports as
given with "B" so it will match your log if you worked me. Whew!)

Next year I will be more organized and hope to run the full contest.

Also came down with COVID Sunday morning as an added challenge! :(

73, Adrian VE7NZ