[3830] CWopsT CX/N5ZO(@CX6VM) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Marko.n5zo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT CX/N5ZO(@CX6VM) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 13:59:54 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Nov 22

Call: CX/N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: CX6VM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Cerro Largo
Operating Time (hrs): 0:17

Total:  26  Mults = 26  Total Score = 676

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I arrived here at qth last night with Jorge cx6vm and we had very big storm last
night with thunder, rain and big wind all around.  Im very surprised that all
antennas are still up.  Setting up station was interrupted when power went out
and this morning we found that 2 power poles leading to qth were down, at least
power company is already working on it.  I continued setting up equipment this
morning and there was diesel generator with some fuel on it.  When we connected
antenna heard people calling cq in cwt so jumped in for a bit before fuel ran
out.  Hopefully get things sorted out in next couple days.  Will be operating 10
m sosb in cqww cw with call CW5W, hope to get many CWOps members in log !  73 de
Marko