[3830] SS SSB K1KD SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kesselg75@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K1KD SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 00:54:25 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: K1KD
Operator(s): K1KD
Station: K1KD

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 24
OpMode: SO2R

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

This years were a mixed bag compared to previous years.  Overall, my score was
down about 200 q's with much weaker rates in the first 3 hours than normal.  The
20m band usually produces great results early.  This time it was just OK, and
caused me to pivot to 15m and 10m where I lost ground.  On the upside, I did
much better than in the past on 40m with some good rates Saturday evening.
Sunday was predictably slow with sustained rate hard to come by.  The sweep was
relatively easy/early this time with PR and TER being the last ones found.
Thank you for all the QSO's and see you next year!