[3830] ICWC MST W8FN HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8fn@windstream.net
Subject: [3830] ICWC MST W8FN HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 04:07:49 +0000
                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 0300Z Nov 21

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

Total:  60  Mults = 53  Total Score = 3,180

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This one was a horrible head banger. 40 meters was extremely long, and many
close-in stations sounded like they were coming in over the pole. After about 20
minutes went to 80 meters. Propagation on 80 was good but the QRN from the
approaching weather front was strong. To add to the fun, I had a software radio
control glitch that cost me almost 5 minutes to correct. It's a miracle I barely
hits the 60 QSO mark. Hope the late session is better next week. See everyone at
1300Z next Monday.

73...
Randy, W8FN