[3830] SS SSB KU2M Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KU2M Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 15:59:37 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: KU2M
Operator(s): KU2M
Station: KU2M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Wayne, NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 16.75

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Can't believe my voice held out - never one who likes to do extended hours, I
quit almost 2 hours early on Sunday night, but I had had it and needed to eat
something! Condx seemed a bit better on 10M than in the CW session, and I was
pleasantly surprised to make the sweep, which was my first in years.
Interestingly, the holdouts for me weren't just the usual Canadian sections but
this year included SDG and EWA, which weren't filled until late Sunday. But the
last section I needed was NS, and I had all but given up on finding one when
VE1RSM called me late Sunday on 40M. Hallelujah.

Meanwhile, I'm by no means a "golden logger" so we'll see how the
results come out when the logs are examined - things can always change. But the
point of it all is the fun and challenge of operating and searching for all 85
sections, and my thanks to all who called in. And if I'm still insane enough to
torture myself again next year with another phone SS, I hope to see you again!