[3830] SS SSB W4RM Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4RMCW@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W4RM Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 13:18:40 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: W4RM
Operator(s): W4RM K5OF
Station: W4RM

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 23:46

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

My thanks to K5OF Ed for joining me for this contest. Ed and I have operating
various contests together other the last 30 years.  But, this was Ed's first
trip to my new New QTH in western NC (EM95AR).
The low bands carried the showed for us with the 2ele 40M beam carrying the
heavy load. The lack of real good band conditions to the West Coast on 10,15 and
20M forced us to 40M earlier than expected but the east coast QSOs carried the
score.

See you in CQWW CW as a SOA.

73, Bill W4RM