[3830] SS SSB K0UK(KB0QAA) Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ukbrown@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K0UK(KB0QAA) Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 12:58:06 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): KB0QAA
Station: K0UK

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 8:47hr
OpMode: SO2R

  160:    0
   80:    3

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Slow first hour due to op error and confusion. But slowly figured it out and
went about it best we could. Xyl was sick with cold, flu, etc which cramped our
style. But we keep at it.
 Missed the sweep due to LOT lack of time. That is the way with us old folks.
Family, friends, church, house maintenance and runs to the grocery store.
 But had fun and its always good to hear our old friends still doing it!.. We
just thank God, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit we are still able.
 God's blessing to all. PTL bb and Jb. UK and QAA...