[3830] SS SSB K5TS Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K5TS Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 03:30:27 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: K5TS
Operator(s): K5TS
Station: K5TS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Louisiana

   10:    9

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

What a rush.   Wish I could have operated for the entire allowed 24 hours, but
just could not make that happen.  The bands were decent on Saturday, but Sunday
afternoon was pretty bad.   There were periods where I couldn't buy a contact.
Then, things got better in the last few hours of the contest.   Anyway, I had
fun, and gave the rig a workout.  This was one of my best SS scores.   Hope I'm
up to it again next year.

FTdx101MP
Mercury LUX---This thing is a beast and just kept on working to my
expectations.
3 elements @ 75'
dipoles @ 65'