[3830] SS SSB KE2D Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bob_beyer@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KE2D Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 03:28:11 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: KE2D
Operator(s): KE2D
Station: KE2D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 7:43

   15:    9

Club: South Jersey Radio Assn (SJRA)

Comments:

Just like CW a couple weeks ago, I was busy with other things this weekend so
only a partial effort. I was lucky to get the sweep again.  This time NS, ONN,
and SDG were the last 3 sections.  I didn't get SDG until K6AM popped up on
Sunday evening. VA6ADJ was my AB mult on 80m (I'm lucky to have a west-facing Rx
antenna).  KL7SB was my Alaska mult on 40m late on Saturday night but NL7V also
called in while I ran on 20m on Sunday evening. After I got the sweep I ran for
a while on 20, 40, and finally 80 to give out SNJ in case anyone still needed
it.  This is only the second time I've swept in both CW and SSB (last year was
the first).