[3830] SS SSB AI4WU SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB AI4WU SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 03:14:32 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: AI4WU
Operator(s): AI4WU
Station: AI4WU

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WILLIAMSBURG VA

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Tried valiantly to achieve a clean sweep with only 85 QSOs. Unfortunately never
heard DE or saw a spot for DE. Maybe they skipped over VA since we're so close.
Saw SDG spotted, but never managed to hear them either. Timing is everything and
apparently mine sucks. Had fun nevertheless. N1MM only shows 4.5 hours
operating, but I spent closer to 8 hours battling pile ups and waiting for DE
and SDG to appear.