[3830] SS SSB N2FT SO Unlimited Limited-Ant HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, stephenpjohnsonsr@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N2FT SO Unlimited Limited-Ant HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 02:59:17 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: N2FT
Operator(s): N2FT
Station: N2FT

Class: SO Unlimited HP
Class Overlay: Limited-Ant
QTH: fm18hw
Operating Time (hrs): 23:39

  160:    0

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Had a great time running on 40m in spite of the limited antenna situation. I had
a steep learning curve when the clusters (I tried three) were not sending spots
to my "available" window.  I finally figured out Sunday afternoon I
needed to issue a "set DX filter" command.  I might have had a sweep
and more contacts if I had more experience in running "assisted". My
experiment to temporarily convert my ZS6BKW antenna to use on 80m was only
partially successful (I made 30 Qs, which is better than zero, but the amp
didn't like it).