[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 15:16:32 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Nov 15

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 13 min

Total:  36  Mults = 36  Total Score = 1,296

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Yesterday put up a 900 ft E-W beverage.  Worked on organizing the garage.  After
a decade of being busy I am finally getting some time to devote entirely to
radio.

Chased 4W8X on 160 unsuccessfully this morning, but copied for about 30 minutes.
 Apparently conditions were not as good as the day before.  Went to the house
for coffee, then the last few minutes of CWT.  2898 on DXCC Challenge with two
questionable so I am not claiming 2900 yet. (8Q7 and XU7).  Everything is a
challenge right now!

Tired, but only because I am taking advantage of the good WX.  The 40 meter 4
square is ready to dig holes for the verticals.  Lots to do.