[3830] WAE RTTY W0MB Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0mb@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY W0MB Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 01:58:29 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: W0MB
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0MB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

   80:    5     0    16
   40:  112     0   102
   20:  286   290   130
   15:   41     0    32
   10:   31     0    34
-------------------------
Total:  477   290   314  Total Score = 240,210

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

NTS:IC7610, Alpha, PRO67@60,80 dipole, N1MM+. Again waited till the second day
of the test to figure out the QTC thing. I just sent qtc's this time and did no
receiving qtc's and when I did it was bad. I think now that I have a better
receiving antennas qtc's should get easier. Band conditions and the lack of
knowledge on receiving qtc's played a big part. I did the same this year score
wise as last year but still better then the past. I didn't really spend the time
in this one and when I did get on 80 they were gone. I didn't hear any on 80
meters the first night as I waited a long time before I qsy'ed to 80. I had a
lot of unsent qtc's left to send and will have to work a lot harder to get rid
of them earlier. I need to remember to ask if they want to rec qtc's. I need to
maybe fix a macro on how to do that. As they maybe hearing me better then I am
hearing them. Maybe I should have went looking for mult's  more than calling cq.
I need to go look for the mult's more often. Maybe I will be better prepared for
next year. I keep learning a little more each contest. The new tuner has a
problem on 40 meters and the amp acted funny on the last hour. Time to fix stuff
again.