[3830] WAE RTTY NN6U Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, john@nn6u.net
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY NN6U Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 00:08:57 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: NN6U
Operator(s): NN6U
Station: NN6U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SCV

   80:
   40:  13           24
   20:  22           22
   15:  37           48
   10:   9           18
-------------------------
Total:  81     0    112  Total Score = 9,072

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Started with some casual contacts on Saturday while sitting on a conference call
for work, just to pick up some additional DXCC band-slots and work on WAS RTTY,
but ended up getting up Sunday and keeping BIC through the end of the contest.
15m was the best band for me on Sunday, but in the afternoon when my local noise
level came down, I was able to get in some good 20m and 40m Qs.