[3830] OK/OM DX CW OL0A(OK1CZ) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ok1cz@ddamtek.cz
Subject: [3830] OK/OM DX CW OL0A(OK1CZ) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 17:22:25 +0000
                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: OL0A
Operator(s): OK1CZ
Station: OL0A

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: JO70

  160:   36    33
   80:  156   117
   40:  181   141
   20:  176   132
   15:  102    77
   10:   84    58
-------------------
Total:  735   558  Total Score = 560,790

Good start turned into hard going in the evening due to the worsening of condx
as the result of the solar flare. Further, I struggled with TCVR issues that
kept switching off and disabling USB input to the PC. So many times I had to
reboot the PC to restore the log. To eliminate this I had to keep the power at
50W max. otherwise drop outs of the TCVR and disabling communication with the
log were occuring.
Under these circumstances reaching my initial goal of 1000 QSOs from the city
QTH with modest antennas was just a dream.
RIG IC9100 at about 50W, later replaced by FT710
ANT Inv. L/160m, Inv. V OCF/80,40m at 13m apex., 2el. moxon tribander/20,15,10m
at 13m
log N1MM+
Thanks every one for the QSOs. See you next time.