[3830] NA Sprint SSB WD0T HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@venturecomm.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB WD0T HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 04:15:22 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - November

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

---------------------

Club: Great Places Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Wow, that wasn't bad, good activity, LOT of new calls, pretty fun.

I wasn't planning on doing this at all, recovering from a bad chest cold since
the CW SS, so my voice pretty scratchy and weak, but I decided to jump in at
00Z, fire up the log and see what happens.

Found that 20 was pretty good, 40 very good, 80 was kinda weak here but turned
out ok later.

Ended up being decent, much better than expected! Thanks for the fun.

HOur breakdowns: 76,74,63,52.

Rig: TS590SG, SB221 KW, Dipoles 20,40,80, and N1MM+