[3830] SS CW WN4AFP Single Op Limited-Ant LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveedmo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW WN4AFP Single Op Limited-Ant LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2023 23:00:59 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2023

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
Class Overlay: Limited-Ant
QTH: SC

   10:    9

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

I just operated this one as time permits this year. My antenna is at 10' right
now, so no way to put in to game winning effort on this one. Should have antenna
back up shortly and we'll be ready for the next one. I RAN 95% in this contest
and seems to always have a decent pile. The only mult that I called was VY1CO in
TER. He was on 20m and no one was responding, so I made the quick and important
Q with TER on Sunday. I didn't get close to my 2022 score, but I'll be back next
year to do it again. 73 Dave WN4AFP