[3830] SS CW K6CSL Single Op Limited-Ant LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6csl@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K6CSL Single Op Limited-Ant LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2023 13:11:50 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: Single Op LP
Class Overlay: Limited-Ant
QTH: SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 14:48

  160:    0
   80:    1

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Wow! What an expeience! First of all my age is really starting to show. On
Thursday I had to go to the Vaccination Clinic to get Vax for Covid, Flu and
RSV. I'll never do that again. I slept all night Thursday night, despite a very
sore right arm(the one that got 2 of the 3 vaccinations) Then Friday night I got
no sleep at all. I finally gave up trying, got up and had breakfast about noon
and got  on the air at 13:00Local. I spent all of Saturday ill, like worse than
the, even running a 100F temp. I got off the air at 02:00 Sunday morning at
reset all the clocks in the house and then went to bed and got 6hours of
sleep.(I had 55 Q's when I left the air) I got up Sunday morning and felt fine
for rest of the day until the end of the contest. At least I topped my goal of
at least 100 Q's. Sunday was actually fun. So that's the story of my SS CW. 73's
to all, Bert, K6CSL