[3830] SS CW KF6NCX Single Op Limited-Ant HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KF6NCX Single Op Limited-Ant HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2023 22:06:29 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2023

Call: KF6NCX
Operator(s): KF6NCX
Station: KF6NCX

Class: Single Op HP
Class Overlay: Limited-Ant
QTH: SV
Operating Time (hrs): 7.25

   80:    2
   10:    9

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for the QSOs!  I had fun.  Like everyone else, it seems, I found Saturday
much better than Sunday.  All the bands were cooking on Saturday. On Sunday, 10
and 15 had pretty much disappeared, 40 wasn't much help until after dark, and
even 20 was not packed with strong signals as it was on Saturday.  Looking
forward to next year's contest. 73, Larry