[3830] SS CW VE3SMA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3sma@myrac.ca
Subject: [3830] SS CW VE3SMA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2023 15:26:18 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2023

Call: VE3SMA
Operator(s): VE3SMA
Station: VE3SMA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Burlington

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I enjoyed the contest, but score is well down this year.  Conditions and urban
noise levels started out very good, but the noise came up on Sunday and the
geomagnetic storm definitely put a damper on things.  At one point all the 20m
signals from California sounded like 6m Aurora propagation!  Somewhat less
operator focus than last year, too.  Missed MB, NL and PR, though I heard them
all.

73,
Steve VE3SMA