[3830] SS CW K8MR Single Op Limited-Ant LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K8MR Single Op Limited-Ant LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2023 12:42:19 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
Class Overlay: Limited-Ant
QTH: Sarasota FL

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

This Ohio snowbird arrived in Florida on Tuesday. Managed to the antenna back
up, an 80M OCF up 45 feet at the center, though was only able to get the ends up
10 feet or so. More work to do on that later.

Meanwhile, our NJ daughter and family, three grandsons, arrived on Saturday
morning, with the OH daughter and family, two more grandkids, arriving Sunday
afternoon. So my SS effort was limited to one station, squeezing in operating
around family activities. Which had the small advantage of saving much of my
operating time for the fresh meat rush hours on Sunday.

Probably 90% running, letting the RBN do the hard work. Though I did find a few
good mults like KL7,PAC, ND, PE and NNY by turning the big knob on the radio.

73  -  Jim  K8MR