[3830] SS CW K1ESE(@W1IMD) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K1ESE(@W1IMD) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2023 12:12:32 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K1ESE
Operator(s): K1ESE
Station: W1IMD

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: ME
Operating Time (hrs): 10:45
Remote Operation

  160:    0

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Paul W1IMD for the use of the great station.  Everything worked well.

Operated 3 and a half hours on Friday evening.  I quit for the night when I got
my Clean Sweep.  Earliest Sweep ever for me.  The last one was LB.  He was weak
on 20m since we are so close.  But he was stronger via long path.  Once I had
the antenna pointed in the opposite direction it didn't take long to finish the
sweep.

In SS there is no need to do much band jumping.  I just went where there was the
most activity and started running.  Ran for over 90% of my QSOs.  That got very
slow Sunday afternoon and evening and I switched to S&P later than I should
have.

Thanks to all who called and the organizers.  It's always a fun contest.

73,
John K1ESE