[3830] SS CW W1SJ SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1sj@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW W1SJ SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2023 07:10:28 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2023

Call: W1SJ
Operator(s): W1SJ
Station: W1SJ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VT

Club: Radio Amateurs of Northern Vermont

Comments:

I gotta find a new hobby for the first weekend in November.
Repeating W2RQ's comment, "That WAS ridiculous". I worked a lot
harder
for 30 less QSO's this year, even though conditions seemed to be better than
last.
The pileups were fairly large and somewhat unruly for the first few hours,
making the beginning challenging and fun. But by 0600, someone threw the big
switch and everyone went away. Sunday was nothing more than a beg-fest.
"Pleeeeeze work me!"
All I got was guys throwing Golden Horsehoes me!

We gotta change the rules on this one. Maybe allow everyone to work a few
dupes...