[3830] SS CW KE2D SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bob_beyer@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW KE2D SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2023 05:25:46 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2023

Call: KE2D
Operator(s): KE2D
Station: KE2D

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

It always seems like here are one or 2 tricky sections to hunt down and get in
the log.  During the bottom of the cycle it was often AK and what is now TER
(previously NT). This year the last 2 for me were QC (never expected that) and
PR.  With just over half an hour remaining, I stumbled across NP3A calling CQ
before the skimmers found him and got lucky.  I had more or less decided it
wouldn't happen this year so I was happy when I found him.  I only did S&P
this year since I had limited operating time and my only goal was to try and
sweep.