[3830] SS CW N6AN Single Op Limited-Ant QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N6AN Single Op Limited-Ant QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2023 04:04:18 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2023

Call: N6AN
Operator(s): N6AN
Station: N6AN

Class: Single Op QRP
Class Overlay: Limited-Ant
QTH: LAX
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

>From Tree People park overlooking Studio City. My KX3 ran 5 watts to a 44'
doublet made of CAT5e single twisted pair supported on a 19' collapsible mast.
Ten of my QSOs were answers to CQs. I heard at least 15 sections that were
unworkable for various reasons. Conditions were strange thanks to the Solar
disturbance that arrived mid contest. But many people copied my exchange the
first time. Only 6 QSOs were made on 15 before I moved to 20. (Working A25R
first call  for a new QRP DXCC country was a treat.)
It was fun to hand out LAX and help ease the Sunday doldrums in my small way.
72, David N6AN