[3830] SS CW N6WM(@K6LRG) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, chris.tate@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N6WM(@K6LRG) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2023 03:40:31 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2023

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: K6LRG

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: EB
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5
OpMode: SO2R

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

wow i really had no plan to operate this contest at all.. but my Saturday day
plans with my son were scuttled in favor of a Yosemite trip for him so i thought
I would do a few hours.  I

 did 6 hours on Saturday (A sweepstakes rate fest that took me up to 81 mults) a
few minutes sunday am and a little over an hour sunday night.  had everything
but SB logged after sunday am but unable to contact N6MW on 15m from EB (a weak
N6WM calling N6MW esp may have played a role)  but sunday evening when I got
home.. there he was loud as can be on 40 for the sweep.. my primary goal as a
part timer.  then of course get called by a qrp SB station passing double digit
numbers... go figure.

glad to have some time on the air.. glad to work lots of NCCC locals and friends
around the country...

thanks all for the fb ss cw qsos..  interesting with all the new canadian mult
designations..

73 and seeya next time

Chris
N6WM