[3830] SS CW KC9EE SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KC9EE SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2023 01:32:26 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2023

Call: KC9EE
Operator(s): KC9EE
Station: KC9EE

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Goal was 1000Qs. a couple of unexplainable slow hours early nixed that.  Still
is an all time new high score in SweepStakes for me.  Second year in a row for
QRP stations to take DUPE honors.  I'm not sure what that's about but many seem
to want multiple Qs, lol.
No excuses but my very poor 15 meter antenna situation didn't help matters.
All other bands played very well although I was hardly on 80 meters this year
compared to past SweepStakes.

Next stop is PJ7 for CQWW CW. Well, that's not really the only reason I'm going
to PJ7.

73,

Gary KC9EE