[3830] SS CW W1WEF Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W1WEF Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2023 22:46:53 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2023

Call: W1WEF
Operator(s): W1WEF
Station: W1WEF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 12.5

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Off to a bad start...terrible rate and a problem with my setup. Had to restart
the computer and finally straightened it out. Spent more time than ever S&P
trying to meet my sweep goal. When I worked N3JT and asked him to QSY to VY1 he
said aurora killed his remote op, but about an hour later found a loud VY1CO
cqing on 15. That left NB as my last needed mult and ten min later a loud  VE9HF
completed the sweep. Goal reached,  I decided to round out 100K and did that
easily. After that decided to round out 600 Qs...Conditions were not at their
best.  Tnx for the Qs    JACK W1WEF