[3830] SS CW VO1BQ Single Op Limited-Ant HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vo1bq@myrac.ca
Subject: [3830] SS CW VO1BQ Single Op Limited-Ant HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2023 21:16:54 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2023

Call: VO1BQ
Operator(s): VO1BQ
Station: VO1BQ

Class: Single Op HP
Class Overlay: Limited-Ant
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   10:    2

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Nice to get back on the air after taking a break during the bottom of the
cycle...Condx were okay I guess... Ran 500W and EFHW antenna.   Did both S&P
and some Running.   Sorry for all those calling that I couldn't pull out of the
pileup and noise.   I was very impressed at one point when in the middle of a
Pile Up I sent KL7? Kl7? and every single station took a standby for me... I
didn't get a KL7 but I was very impressed and pleased to see this FB operating
on everyones part...thanks.

64 mults out of what is it now 85?   Not even close to a clean sweep shut down
at about 5:30pm NL time... I was only hearing dupes and the noise was starting
to climb... see you on Phone SS in a few weeks... 73  Joe  VO1BQ