[3830] CQWW SSB MM9I(GM0OPS) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB MM9I(GM0OPS) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2023 18:10:22 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: MM9I
Operator(s): GM0OPS
Station: MM9I

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  129     5       38
   80:  443    12       52
   40:  723    18       74
   20:  997    21       84
   15:  669    25       97
   10:  412    27      101
------------------------------

Well interesting weekend. Fri/Sat was very good and I stayed up most of the
night to make the most of it and during the day 10m was good as well with some
good runs.

Lowbands were a bit sluggish but my totals are up on last year but zone and
country count down on the lowbands

20m, I made 997 and just could not find the other 3 to make it the 1000 on the
Sunday. The conx were not as good at all to North America on Sunday

Kept pushing on the low bands right to the last minute with some well needed
multis on 160

Thanks for all the Qs it was fun and hard work

John
MM9I/GM0OPS