[3830] CQWW SSB IR6T M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB IR6T M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2023 18:09:22 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: IR6T
Operator(s): IK6VXO IK6JNH IK6LBT IK6PTH IK6QRH IK8UND IZ8GCE IZ4JUK IU6NMH
IZ6TSA
Station: IR6T

Class: M/S HP
QTH:

  160:   52     9       52
   80:  350    17       76
   40: 1271    31      117
   20: 1604    38      135
   15: 1675    39      137
   10: 1572    37      143
------------------------------

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Once again in multi single category from IR6T.
We took part in this contest after weeks of work to setup the new 10m tower and
some problems due to lightning strike last summer. As usual some problems came
up during the contest that force us to climb the 10m tower several time during
the whole weekend. We found out some problems regarding the deaf inabnd antenna
and we need in the near future make some experiments to understand whats going
on with the switching system and to tune it up.
At the end, we managed to finish the contest happily and not too tired.
As always, thank to all the operators that need to travel to stay with us,
thanks to all the one that made a contact with us, and a special thanks goes to
Roberto IU6NMH who is helping us a lot in the last few months  with his skills
and abilities.

Hope to hear you in one month for the CQ WW CW!
IZ6TSA on behalf of IR6T team.