[3830] CQWW SSB JK1YMM(JA8RWU) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa.kh2v@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB JK1YMM(JA8RWU) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2023 02:57:42 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: JK1YMM
Operator(s): JA8RWU
Station: JF1NHD

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Ibaraki
Operating Time (hrs): 35:52
OpMode: SO2R

  160:    1     1        1
   80:   23     6        7
   40:  170    26       55
   20:  153    27       63
   15:  773    32       87
   10:  730    29       69
------------------------------

It's been a quite long time since I worked SOABHP last.
The last full time SOABHP effort was back in 2001, 22years ago!
Since 2001 I have been active as MS/M2 and sometimes SOSB(40,20,15,10m) before
closing my contest QTH in 2017.
Many thanks to Ino JF1NHD for using his fine station and also using JK1YMM
callsign.
Ino used to be one of Mop@JA8RWU in Chitose during his living in JA8 at work.
Last year in Oct 2022 Martin N6VI visited to operate the station using JF1NHD
callsign for his first QRV from zone25.
All in all certainly enjoyed SOABHP again after a long time absence for the
category, although we had power failures due to lightning four times(reclosing
accident power outages), some issues about rigs/amps/antennas switching or so
and my operation forced QRT for a little while.
Guess also because the first time effort for SO2R on phone at the station(Both
JF1NHD and JK1YMM are CW guys) and changing the layout.
This was my very first SO2R attempt with no experience in advance.
So felt difficult doing well, but could have a precious feeling this time.
I continued to sit down in front of the radios almost all two days long except
checking gears and etc.
But fell asleep while sitting on the second day at nite several times.
Nice to have condx & pileups on 15&10 again and also to use
fi-ni-tu-fi(5925) for a little while after a decade.
As always nice to say "Hi" to friends but this time revealing my
identity sometimes, hi.
Cu in CW. I'll be somewhere in south of JA8.

73's Akira, JA8RWU