[3830] CQWW SSB 9A1A M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nikola.percin@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB 9A1A M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2023 12:29:47 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: 9A1A
Operator(s): 9A5W 9A9A 9A6A 9A7R 9A7PP 9A3SMS 9A7EU 9A3BOX 9A2EU 9A8A OE3FTA
OE3YLR
Station: 9A1A

Class: M/M HP
QTH: KOZJACA

  160:   884    15       69
   80:  2188    22       97
   40:  3062    31      120
   20:  3306    37      138
   15:  3033    38      141
   10:  1604    37      136
-------------------------------

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

This time we prefered young operators in our team. Six of them were younger then
27 years. Also we were very glad to have 2 young operators, and our good
friends, from Austria.
Bands were not opened as we expected, very high K index caused it. But we had a
very nice time, young operators realy enjoyed in nice runs.
We could work some additional multipliers but major goal was to allow youngsters
to enjoy in contesting and final result is nice one.

Thanks to all who called us.
9A1A team