[3830] CQWW SSB K2DM M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2dm@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K2DM M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2023 17:47:10 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: K2DM
Operator(s): AD4K N0SMX N4FMO ND8L W2TR W3US
Station: K2DM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NFL

  160:   12     4        7
   80:   44    11       29
   40:  150    21       67
   20:  312    33       97
   15:  471    29       96
   10:  428    30      110
------------------------------

Club: The Villages Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Six friends from The Villages Amateur Radio Club operated my station (K2DM)
while I was on Montserrat for the contest.  They were of various skill and
experience levels in contesting, but they had lots of fun operating with yagi
antennas and full-length dipoles as opposed to their usual flagpole verticals
and end-fed wires. And they amassed a pretty darn good score, including working
me (VP2MDM) on all six bands!  We may just have to set something up for next
month.
73, George K2DM