[3830] CQWW SSB S53M M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, simon@hamradio.si
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB S53M M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2023 08:39:26 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: S53M
Operator(s): S51FB S52KA S52ZW S53ZO S55HH S57UN
Station: S53M

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:

  160:  144     8       48
   80:  828    16       75
   40: 1875    31      118
   20: 1233    35      121
   15: 1546    38      125
   10:  964    37      137
------------------------------

Club: Belokranjec Contest Club

Comments:

After dismantling the whole S53M shack in August this was a first trial run of
the new switching matrix designed by S52KA. As this was a beta test we had
frequent short and long breaks with online debugging. No real inband, slow band
changes, operators learning how to use it. Our estimate is that we were at 70%
of the effort.

They say you learn the most about a machine at the moment of first run. This is
true. But we like what we saw! We are looking forward to future S53M activities
using this wonderful new tool that we have. There will be some presentation
about the new matrix so stay tuned.

73
Simon, S53ZO