[3830] CQWW SSB KE2D SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bob_beyer@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KE2D SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 01:04:24 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: KE2D
Operator(s): KE2D
Station: KE2D

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:    6     4        4
   40:   19     7       14
   20:   21     9       20
   15:   36     9       36
   10:   46    13       36
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This was a very part-time effort I did by operating my home station remotely
while also operating at K2AX. This is one thing I did in between shifts to
entertain myself.  Entirely search and pounce.  Only a very few of the QSOs that
were extremely loud and easy were not multipliers.  Ironically, because almost
everything is a single or double mult, I have more multipliers than QSOs (152 vs
128).

I used the Remote Hams software that I have used in the past for this kind of
thing but it had been a while.  I decided to do this on Thursday night and set
it up and tested it all in a couple hours.  Luckily the sever side stayed up at
home with no issues the whole time.

I have a small tribander up 17 ft. and a fan dipole.  I pointed the tribander at
Europe and connected it to the TS-590SG's antenna 2 with the fan dipole on
antenna 1.  I was actually thrilled when I worked YJ0TT on 10m with the fan
dipole and a little later VK4KW.  I also worked my friends at V26B on 4 bands.

Sorry if I confused any of you who knew I was at K2AX and didn't expect to hear
my home call on the air.

73, Bob KE2D