[3830] CQWW SSB N1UR SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N1UR SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 23:18:58 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: N1UR
Operator(s): N1UR
Station: N1UR

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 41
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   26     7       14
   80:  142    13       49
   40:  260    21       74
   20:  437    31       96
   15:  842    27       95
   10:  591    24       96
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Wasn't sure I was going to make it for this one.  Bad flu earlier in the week.
Apologies for the coughing through the weekend.

But I stuck it out and was glad I did.  Conditions were pretty good but not
great.  Not as good as last year and certainly not of the peak level of last
cycle.  Hope next year that happens.

It was sometimes very hard to get any run going low power.  20M was especially
difficult.  Even on 10M there were times where runs were elusive.  But at other
times I was running at 200 per hour solidly.  Very interesting to be sure.

160 was terrible except for about 1 hour on Saturday night that netted about
half the mults.  Glad I caught that.

In general, 10M was kind of disappointing.  15M was way more the money band for
me than 10M.

See you in CW.

Ed  N1UR