[3830] CQWW SSB SN2M(SP2XF) SO(A)SB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB SN2M(SP2XF) SO(A)SB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 21:07:06 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: SN2M
Operator(s): SP2XF
Station: SN2M

Class: SO(A)SB10 HP
QTH:

   10: 2512    38      153
------------------------------

TNX for all QSO's.
Current set up: 6/6el @31/17m, 5/5el @22/13m, 5el @15m, 2x IC775 + PA.

All changes and "improvements" done on Friday evening is always a
mistake or big mistake.

I know it's a good score comparing to other EU's but much below expectations and
below my own score from 2013 (done with 50% less aluminium).
Band sounded great since the beggining of October, with some spectacular and
long openings to NA. I was having fun working QRP guys with balcony or mobile
antennas from VE/7 area but... all this just dissapeared during the last week.

On Saturday conditions were significantly down, but still acceptable. Finished
with 1707 QSO's and 470 x NA in the log (only 6 stns from zone 3...)
On Sunday K index jumped again to 4-5 level and band never opened to USA. Worked
only abt 30 stations from W/VE, all signals coming from 250deg.

Special TNX to all South American hams for great activity on 10M!
Also great to see increasing number of QSO's with BY and YB.

Some more data from statistics window:

East:
JA x 296
YB x 104