[3830] CQWW SSB W4NF M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4nf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W4NF M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 15:33:17 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: W4NF
Operator(s): W4NF W7IY K5OF W0IMD KA4RRU K4UVA
Station: W4NF

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 39.5

  160:   18     7        9
   80:  171    13       56
   40:  405    21       79
   20:  659    31      108
   15: 1100    33      118
   10:  972    33      126
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

We had a great time and a lot of fun with 15M and 10M being wide open.  Thanks
for all the Qs.  The "Don't Be Boring" Contest Team will be back
together next year for the ARRL DX Phone and CW. Tin Foil Hats and all! A big
THANK YOU to my wife, Laurie, for all her help and consideration in supporting
the Team for the weekend.

Station 1
Elecraft K4D
Elecraft KPA 1500
K-Pod
Heil Proset HC-6

Station 2
Elecraft K4D
Alpha 8410
K-Pod
Palstar 2ATKD Tuner
Heil Proset HC-6

Antennas
160 Mtr Inverted L      w/70’ Vertical and 60 ground radials
80 Mtr Dipole           @100’
40 Mtr CC 40-2CD        @75’
Force 12 C3E            @ 87’/58’/25’ (top 2 rotatable)

Antenna Switching
8 Pack Antenna Switch mounted in Shack
(2) Hamation SM-8 for auto antenna switching

Antenna Stack Switching
PB-3 Triple StackMatch Controller

Band Pass Filters
VA6AM Bandpass Filters
VA6AM Triplexer

Beverage Antennas
500’ NE (160/80)
225’ Phased Bevs for 40M NE
250' 40M Bev South
Reversible 500’ Bev (NW/SE)
Switching with StreamDeck and NodeRed Software