[3830] CQWW SSB AA4VT(@W7WZ) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB AA4VT(@W7WZ) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 15:19:49 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: AA4VT
Operator(s): AA4VT W7WZ N4XL K4ZA K3DNE NJ4Z KG9V
Station: W7WZ

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: SC

  160:   19     5        6
   80:  259    17       67
   40:  321    23       83
   20:  619    32      107
   15:  708    33      111
   10: 1009    29      125
------------------------------

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Our first M/2 CQWW operation from W7WZ in Fort Mill, SC.  New Swamp Fox Group
operators, new antennas, new radios, and new amplifiers.  Conditions were below
expectations for running and activity seemed light for the peak of the sun spot
cycle.  Our goal was to beat the past record for the AA4VT operation from
Charleston, SC. We accomplished that and look forward to continuous improvement
as we gain experience and refine the station.  Thanks to the team of Dave,
AA4VT, Ed, K3DNE, Kevan, N4XL, John, NJ4Z, Scott, KG9V, and Don, K4ZA for
helping with the station build up.  Antennas include a stack of 3-Force 12
C31XR-JKs at 100/65/35 feet, Force 12 240N at 100 feet, 80 meter vertical, 160
dipole at 95 feet. Two Acom 2000A amplfiers, Elecraft K4 and K3S tranceivers.
VA6AM band pass filters and Array Solutions StackMatch.  Green Heron RT-21
control boxes, Prosistel ring rotor, Hy-gain T2Xs and Yaesu G2800DXA rotors.
N1MM logging software and Pst Rotor software.  Everything worked flawlessly.
Thanks to all for the QSOs!