[3830] CQWW SSB AD4EB SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ad4eb@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB AD4EB SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 15:14:58 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: AD4EB
Operator(s): AD4EB
Station: AD4EB

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: TN

  160:    3     2        2
   80:   16     6        7
   40:  150    20       61
   20:  383    30       98
   15:  548    32      111
   10:  651    31      116
------------------------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Was trying to beat my 2021 QSO count of 1,859 but fell short.  Band conditions
were not quite as good, and never had the strong JA runs like in 2021.
Operated about 99 percent S&P, never could get a good run going.  I spotted
all my S&P QSOs, but don't think I was spotted once unfortunately.  The
bands were packed tight, and any time I found an open frequency I got covered up
in no time.

Really enjoyed the contest, but must say I am ready for some CW - HI.

73 - Jim - AD4EB