[3830] CQWW SSB WP3C SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB WP3C SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 14:21:06 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: WP3C
Operator(s): WP3C
Station: WP3C

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Utuado, PR
Operating Time (hrs): 44
Remote Operation

  160:   33     5        9
   80:  207    13       34
   40:  937    15       51
   20: 1076    21       50
   15: 1228    22       61
   10: 1676    23       73
------------------------------

Club: Atlantic Contest Club

Comments:

Greetings to all

I was not planning to work the contest since the station is not at 100%.
Problems with the antennas, rotors and one of the radios does not work. The day
before the contest I decided to work on it (SO1R), since I am in Texas I called
my dad (NP4CW) so that he could turn the C3 antenna that is fixed for South
America on a 25-foot mast towards USA/JA. He did it and so I was able to put the
JK towards Europe, C3 towards the USA and the GXP that is pointing near South
America because I used it to work in South America.

There is always talk about HP stations and LP stations not as much as they
deserve. Making LP on a CQWW is definitely a real challenge. Finding a free
frequency to call CQ in Low Power is crazy!

Thank you all and  hear you on the CQWW CW. 73

Alfredo WP3C