[3830] CQWW SSB KC1XX M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, matt@kc1xx.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KC1XX M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 12:45:33 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: KC1XX
Operator(s): WA1Z K1GQ W1FV K1TR K1OA WO1N KC1XX
Station: KC1XX

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Mason NH

  160:   89    11       33
   80:  342    17       72
   40: 1569    27      105
   20: 2011    38      129
   15: 2419    36      128
   10: 1955    36      146
------------------------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

We didn’t really plan anything serious in this one. Half of our core team was
traveling and others had some personal commitments. We just wanted to have a
good time and operate as much or as little as we want. Good food and sleeping
both nights was more important. In fact, the first night, there were only one or
two people at the station.
We had some part time help from K1TR, K1OA and WO1N. Everyone did a great job
and the camaraderie was good.
In almost 30 years of contesting from this QTH, these must have been the worst
ever conditions on 80m and 160m. Most Europeans were CQing in our faces.
We will see you all in CW.
Vy73, Matt and team