[3830] CQWW SSB KT4XA(@NV4B) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt4xa@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KT4XA(@NV4B) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 11:11:10 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: KT4XA
Operator(s): NV4B K4CNY
Station: NV4B

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 27:14

  160:
   80:   13     7       10
   40:   60    13       35
   20:  116    19       66
   15:  141    20       63
   10:  347    20       82
------------------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Conditions were good on 10m Saturday, but the flare ended the party early on
Sunday morning.  The other bands were disappointing with zone counts way below
previous years.  We had antenna issues on 15m that we finally resolved on Sunday
by tuning up the 10m vertical.  20 was highly competitive as usual, and 40 was a
complete mess.
Participation was noticeably down from previous years as well.  I suspect high
local noise levels and the attraction of digital modes as causes.