[3830] CQWW SSB DM0A(DK3DM) SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB DM0A(DK3DM) SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 10:50:57 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: DM0A
Operator(s): DK3DM
Station: DM0A

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36.5

   20: 3081    38      133
------------------------------

many thanks to all who worked me this weekend and congrats to all
big scores out there.
I had some good fun on 20 SSB this weekend, but also some times
where I asked myself: why do you do this again?
But this questian do I asked myself in most of all Contests :-)
But overall it was again great to contact all of my contest friends again
in not optimal condx on 20m.
hope to meet everyone again in the CW part in a month!

73 to all de Heiko (Bud), DK3DM

. .