[3830] CQWW SSB IB9T M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, it9blb@infcom.it
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB IB9T M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 09:20:34 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: IB9T
Operator(s): IT9BLB IT9DBF IT9EJW IT9LKX IT9VDQ IT9ZMX IU3BTY
Station: IB9T

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Palermo - JM68QE

  160:  126     6       45
   80:  208    13       62
   40:  328    21       92
   20:  938    37      133
   15: 1687    36      126
   10:  753    37      142
------------------------------

Club: ARIPA DX Team

Comments:

And so my 35th CQWW SSB Contest is history too, celebrated with some IB9T
friends of mine.
We are slowly continuing the modernization and maintenance work on the station
and, after participating in the CQWW RTTY, we continue to be able to participate
in the most important events with great fun and satisfaction. Mr. Murphy's
activity was intense this time too, with the descent coaxial cable of the main
10 meter antenna shearing during an overlapping rotation, forcing us to suspend
the activity and wait for dawn the next day, to access the antenna and make
needed repairs. As always, we were not discouraged and we managed to fix
everything in the best possible way, even if this accident cost us a lot in the
final score.
The result was very satisfying, with 10 and 15 meters really funny to work and
productive.
A real shame that too many participants do not connect to real time scoring
systems and, worse, use it only to "look through the keyhole" to adapt
their strategy to the work of those who are visible. This, in addition to not
being sporty, prevents the great fun and competitive involvement that this
system makes available for all participants.

Thanks for all Qs and see you in next one!
"Joe" IT9BLB, one of IB9T.