[3830] CQWW SSB 9A6KX(@9A1TT) SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mirko.9a6kx@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB 9A6KX(@9A1TT) SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 08:58:53 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: 9A6KX
Operator(s): 9A6KX
Station: 9A1TT

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: FUKA
Operating Time (hrs): 40,5

  160:   30    26        4
   80:  355    58       13
   40:  272    84       22
   20:  508   111       33
   15:  371   107       33
   10:  482   129       34
------------------------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Many thx to 9A1TT for leting me use his great station.

Had rotary tower with 4-5-6-7 el monoband yagi from 40 to 10m within a single
click on rotator genius interface, which is great GUI, steering of 4-sq in 8
directions and 3 bevs, Flex 6600, and only footswitch and headset at my side,
with addition of Flex USB VFO knob (thnx 9A2R, I would be lost without it!).

Special kind of gratitude goes to F5SNJ for helping me setup Flex enviroment
with DXLog on my PC, and prior to that to 9A5AFF for helping me debug network
issues - spent about 2 hours on phone/anydesk with each of them friday
afternoon, all was ready 10 minutes before contest, except DVK, which was setup
later but didn't use that, consumed rakija for throat treatman like a true
Balkan :)
VPN ping was 10-11-12 ms from site to site almost whole time without packet
losses, only one failure 2nd day, that halted me for a minute, and single Flex
reboot sunday afternoon, seems we were both tired.

Working from home is cozy, with YL cooking meals, shower nearby, my own bed for
nap times...

After all mentioned - its really not my score, I was just an operator on this
great station supported by other people... enjoyed every moment of the contest,
and I'm happy I could be a part of this great event with so many great operator
and stations on air.

Kudos to E7DX team and 9A1UN for their great scores !

73 fajvnaj vafajv