[3830] CQWW SSB NE9U SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, skjasper@att.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NE9U SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 03:22:56 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: NE9U
Operator(s): NE9U
Station: NE9U

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: wi

  160:    6     1        1
   80:   17     7        9
   40:   48    12       27
   20:  126    29       70
   15:  150    28       74
   10:  199    31       74
------------------------------
Total:  546   108      255  Total Score = 535,062

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I was supposed to be in H44 for cqww ssb (and then H40). so my brain wasn't
ready to do it from home.

100% S&P....dropped in radio room from time to time during the money
times....
With the high K, bands up in northern Wisconsin were not great Friday and
Saturday evenings.
Was expecting great things out of 10 and 15, but didn't work a JA until Sunday
afternoon!  Talked to some Illinois boyz who said they had great JA runs Friday
and Saturday.. Not up here!  Europe was bad Saturday morning....a bit better
Sunday.
Hopefully better condx for cqww cw.  At least I know I'll be at a better
station!  :-) K9CT M/2

Scott NE9U